Trump is going to go through some things over his attempt to strong-arm Georgia votes.
Trump is going to go through some things over his fake electors.
Trump is going to go through some things over his January 6 coup.
Trump is going to go through some things over his classified document theft and obstruction.
Trump is going to go through some things over his taxes.
Our Christmas present is the J6 report. Our Happy New Year will be his indictments.
Trump's January 6, 2021 Crime Spree:
1. Obstruction of an official proceeding (18 U.S.C. § 1512(c)):
2. Conspiracy to defraud the United States (18 U.S.C. § 371):
3. Conspiracy to make a false statement (18 U.S.C. §§ 371, 1001):
4. “Incite,” “assist” or provide “aid and comfort” an insurrection (18 U.S.C. § 2383):Seditious conspiracy
August 8, 2022: Mar-a-Lago search warrant for stolen documents:
5. 18 USC 2071 — Concealment, removal or mutilation
6. 18 USC 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defence information
7. 18 USC 1519 — Destruction, alteration or falsification of records in Federal investigations
Happy New Year!
Otherwise, as Rep. Adam Kinzinger told CNN: “If he is not guilty of a crime, then I frankly fear for the future of this country, because now every future president can say, ‘Hey, here’s the bar.’ And the bar is do everything you can to stay in power... As we’ve gotten into this, I look, and I’m like, yeah, if this is not a crime, I don’t know what is. If a president can incite an insurrection and not be held accountable, then really, there’s no limit to what a president can do, or can’t do.”